April 13, 2020 Updates
Howdy Kraken users! We’ve just published these updates for you:
- CSV Person import lets you quickly import masses of new users all at once!
- New, better rich text components used throughout the application.
- Rich text course descriptions and checklist instructions.
- Add links, embed images and instructions, etc.
- The title bar now shows who you’re logged in as, and what company you’re logged into (if you have access to multiple Kraken instances or “scopes”).
- The user menu will let you change scope quickly for folks in more than one scope.
- New clients and accounts now have a “Default” course category (no configuration needed for brand new accounts).
Images are in the thread below this.